快捷导航
登录 后使用快捷导航
没有帐号?注册

       Let's cook dinner! 让我们做晚饭吧!
  What will we make? 我们做什么好呢?
  Let's make pizza and salad. 我们就做比萨和沙拉吧。
  How nice! Pizza and salad for dinner. 太好了,晚上吃比萨和沙拉.
  Let's make some more. 我们再做一些吧。
  What should I make for dinner? 晚饭做什么好呢?
  Mom, what are we going to make tonight?妈妈,我们今晚要做什么菜?
  Curry and rice. What do you think? 咖喱饭。你觉得呢?
  That sounds nice. I can peel the potatoes first.
  听起来不错。我可以帮忙先把马铃薯削皮。
  Really! Oh, honey, you are so sweet. I'll chop up this carrot.
  真的?喔,亲爱的,你真是贴心。那我来把胡萝卜切丁。
  Is breakfast ready? 早餐做好了吗?
  I'm cooking. 我在做呢.
  Yes, It is. 做好了.
  Not yet. 还没呢。
  How soon can you get it ready? 还要多久才能做好呀?
  How soon will it be done? 还要多久才能做好呀?
  I'll be ready in a few minutes. 再过几分钟就好了。
  In about five more minutes. 再有5分钟吧。
  How's it going, mom? 饭做得怎么样了,妈妈?
  Just great. Almost done. 好了。快做完了。
  You can eat just as soon as this soup cools down.
  等汤一凉下来,你就可以吃了。
  I'd like to taste it now. 我想现在尝一尝。
  You can't taste it yet. 你还不能尝。
  I would let you ,but it is not ready yet.我会让你尝,但现在还没好呢。
  Why not? 为什么不能?
  It's still missing something. 还缺东西呢!
  I can't wait! 我等不及了!
  Isn't it ready yet? 还没好么?
  This knife cuts well, doesn't it? 这刀挺好使的,是不是?
  It sure does. 真挺快的。
  The water is boiling! 水开啦!
  Honey,just turn down the stove. 亲爱的,把煤气炉调小就好。
  Heat the milk by yourself, I will fry an egg for you.
  来自己热一下牛奶,我给你煎一个鸡蛋。
  What's that smell? 这是什么味儿?
  Oh, no! Something's burning. 噢,不好!是什么糊了吧。
  A little spring onion and it will be just right! 加点葱味道就好了!
  It's no use! 没用的!


thanks                     
点赞

点赞

相关推荐
反馈 顶部